Who We Are
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
To provide a world-class Club experience that assures success is within reach of every young person who enters our doors with all members on track to graduate from high school with a plan for the future, demonstrating good character and citizenship, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Our Core Values
- Providing a place where youth can feel important and a part of something positive
- Cultivating youth growth and development
- Implementing life-enhancing programs for youth
- Creating a positive club environment with care and professionalism
- Offering hope and opportunity to youth
“Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.”